A Seth update:
Seth Monkey has started a new phase-basically he has woken up and started doing things :)
Smiling is old news for him. He knows how to do it and if he decides your worth one he will flash his sweet little gums at you. He also has started talking to me-we have lots of conversations grunting back and forth each trying to out smile the other.
He sleeps through the night so I am at least well rested when he starts his bellowing. I followed babywise with both Hyrum and Seth and Hyrum was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and Seth at 2 months. I improvised a tad with Seth but I will admit that Babywise was a lifesaver!
And most exciting over here is he is on a much better schedule during the day. Now he sleeps until 7:30 in the morning and is up until his next feeding around 10:30. Then he stays awake for about twenty minutes and then crashed until 3. He wakes up for a couple of hours until the next feeding (Around 5) and then sleeps until 9:00. He stays awake until 11 and then is down again for the night. I am so GRATEFUL that he takes such long naps during the day! My crazy life is still crazy but I am not near as frazzled at the end of the day.
This is not a great picture but I love that I captured a moment where Seth and his daddy were enjoying each others company :)
3 comments:
Look at those cheeks!
Dad says that he looks like a volleyball with eyes!
Oh he is sooooo beautiful!!!! Glad he is sleeping so well! Enjoy!
Post a Comment