We spent Easter weekend at Michaels parents house. We enjoyed a few days celebrating MD's birthday, visiting with some cousins visiting from Oregon, and of course enjoying the Easter Holiday surrounded by family.
We stopped by the mall the Saturday before and enjoyed some Easter egg hunts for all the different age groups. I was on Seth duty and got to take pictures of the most uneventful hunt ever. Seth picked up one sucker and refused to participate any more.
The boys had more fun and were hopped up on candy for hours. We stopped at Chik Fil A for lunch and watched the boys run around like crazy in their tiny play place.
Hyrums face pretty much looked like this until he crashed a few hours later.
Grandma wins Grandma of the year after jumping on the trampoline with all the grand kids!
Starting the Family Easter Egg hunt. Again I had Seth and he did a little better. If I pointed to an egg he would pick it up and put it in his basket.
Hyrum understood what he was suppose to do and was a man on a mission.
MD did well too-though he got distracted after a while and stopped hunting.
Easter morning-Well afternoon. I didn't give them their baskets until after church.
Apparently this is both of their excited faces :)
Seth not sure what is going on :)
And ending with our family Easter pictures.





1 comment:
Sounds like a great Easter!
Post a Comment