And I guess it is time to announce that we are having a:
Boy! And yes I am excited, though it took awhile to get there. Now on top of getting baby advice I am also getting advice on how to make a baby girl next time-awesome :)
Oh.Laurie! I was REALLY disappointed and well, a little angry when Mads was not a boy. I knew it was my last chance to give Adam a brother and I really did have a feeling it was a boy. It took me a while, too. The nerve of people and the crazy things they say! How dare they say anything abt. something that you have no control over! Grrrr! You look beautiful and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and FAST!
Congratulations! Ditto to the you making beautiful kids comment. I am trying (not 100% succeeding) to not be jealous of your really great looking pregnant body!!!
4 comments:
Oh.Laurie! I was REALLY disappointed and well, a little angry when Mads was not a boy. I knew it was my last chance to give Adam a brother and I really did have a feeling it was a boy. It took me a while, too. The nerve of people and the crazy things they say! How dare they say anything abt. something that you have no control over! Grrrr! You look beautiful and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and FAST!
LEMONS!! haha just kidding =) Congrats! And you make BEAUTIFUL boys!! So exciting!!
What wonderful news! I'm excited for y'all. Jake's number 4 of 10 and the first five were boys. He LOVED it growing up.
Congratulations! Ditto to the you making beautiful kids comment. I am trying (not 100% succeeding) to not be jealous of your really great looking pregnant body!!!
Post a Comment