Seth and I hanging out. I should be flattered all he wanted to do was sit on my lap :)
One of their favorite parts of the day!
Hyrum had a blast hanging out in the back of the truck while the others pretended they were real life super heroes.
The Firemen gave out Frisbees. It took MD a while to figure out what you actually do with it.
Taking a break to enjoy some free lunch!
MD won a water bottle letting someone (ME) dump water on him. He ran away so quickly only a small part of his back got wet. That kid is speedy!
Hyrum found an empty area and threw his Frisbee around the rest of the time we were there.Daddy jumped in on the game!
Afterwards we stopped at a park and let the boys run around
Michael is such a good daddy! I loved sitting on my fanny watching him entertain the troops.
Yesterday I asked the boys if they knew that daddy loved me. Of course they said with complete confidence " Yes he does! he loves you a lot!"
"How do you know?"
they replied "We just do!"
I think it's because they know how much he loves them.
















No comments:
Post a Comment