I was too lazy to slather sunscreen on Seth so he missed out. However after he got sprayed by a sprinkler he kept his distance anyway.
They played outside for hours. After the long winters here the nice warm sun is too much of a temptation! We spend as much time outside as we can soaking up the suns rays.
Seth is learning to fold his arms. Most of the time (With the exception of this picture) He only puts one hand over his heart, like he is about to say the pledge of allegiance.
For Family Home Evening we took a trip out to the duck pond. We like to visit every couple of months, mostly because it is about 2 minutes away from our house. We probably should have checked in a little sooner because most of the ducks had migrated. We did find a couple of ducks who had already been fed that the boys enjoyed chasing down and throwing their bags of bread crumbs at. The great excitement that day was a mother duck with about 12 ducklings swimming around her.
This picture is my favorite of the day.
Hyrum asked me the other day if his hair would turn blonde when he got older. Concerned I told him that I loved his red hair and was glad it would stay that way forever. He then asked if his hair would be red when he was in heaven. I told him yes. He blew a huge sigh of relief and told me "Good. I love my red hair!". Me too buddy.
This picture was the result of several failed minutes of taking pics of MD. Finally I had said under my breath (A little sarcastically) if he would at least try to give me a real smile. He heard me and gave me this. I guess I deserved it.
Seth is HUGE into pitching fits these days. I had told him to come to me and in response he threw himself onto the ground. Unfortunately he was on some loose gravel. Hence his pretend fit turned into this.
FHE refreshments. Michael was laughing so hard as he took this picture. I think it was something about a smallish 17 month old with a HUGE 3 inch thick slice. Seth was in heaven.
And this is how MD dresses most of the time. The belt, the boots, and of course the gun now are a permanent part of the "Michael Texas Cowboy Ranger" persona.




1 comment:
I am loving all of these updates! Keep em coming!
Post a Comment