
Today was a cleaning day and so I went through the house, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing.. (Listing everything I do makes me feel more productive :) I love the after feeling of getting things done and the smell of a clean house. Today I was remaking my bed and I pushed all my bedding onto the floor to tuck my sheets into the mattress-MD saw the pile and went nuts. He jumped, dived and rolled all over that pile. I finally decided to let him play as long as he wanted and I went and cleaned somewhere else.





I tried to take a family picture....
5 comments:
Looks like a party at your house!
hyrum looks so much like you!! SO cute!
Love the family picture and way to go cleaning house with your little helpers.
GORGEOUS pic of Hyrum! He is such a doll--I was lookin' at him in church today thinking about how old he looked all the sudden. And those pillow pictures are so adorable. I bought a Milky Way for you at Walmart the other day and I'm debating whether to give it to you. How's Eat to Live going? :-)
You're little family is so cute!!
Hey, what is your address? I want to send you a baby shower invitation. You can email it to me:
ashnafoust@gmail.com
Post a Comment