Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures to send to Michael

Michael has been asking me for a lot of pictures with both kids and me. I am not too great at taking pictures while holding both boys and the camera, but luckily Meg came and snapped a few.

My attempts:
Megs picture (Thank you Meg)Unfortunately Michael started crying almost immediately. I guess it makes the picture more realistic :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pics and way to go on your four mile run. I'm jealous. Can't wait to get back into shape. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joel and Crystal said...

Laurie you look amazing and your kids are cute as ever!

beccandjp said...

Hey laurie, I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to your little family and Michael for the sacrafice you are making to help our country!! We are so lucky to have families like you behind the good old USA!!!!!!

Celia said...

Michael's going to LOVE these pictures. What a BEAUTIFUL family! Love you guys!