MD discovered he liked Pop Tarts. Unfortunately for him they are only treats he gets every once in awhile

MD got into my Makeup AGAIN! and decided to mark up his face with my eyeliner.

I tried to get a picture of MD with his arm around Hyrum. Hyrum looks a little scared....

As soon as my hand was away MD ripped his arm out from under Hyrum

I got my Hair cut! I really like it this short which really surprises me. Sorry I only got half of you in the picture Hyrum!
8 comments:
CUTE!!! Love the hair! I wish I could chop my hair off, but I would look like the orphan Annie with my hair curly.
i was waiting for you to post about your hair! :) i was sitting several rows behind you at conference, wishing my hair was short again! its a super cute cut and hyrum is just adorable!!
LOVE the pictures! The boys are so so adorable and getting so grown up. Your haircut looks sooo good! I really like it a lot.
Your hair is super cute! I think I have tried that one before on me and it did not work! I am jealous :)
Love the new do! So cute. You have amazing blue eyes btw.
You look great Laurie and it's great to see pictures of your boys! Good luck with your trip to Utah. Hope you enjoy the time with your in laws and we'll be praying for a safe drive. Glad Shannon is with you! Love you!
the hair cut is way cute. i love it.
LOVE YOU HAIR!! Is it true, you are somewhere out west? Utah? Washington? I'm already missing you!
Post a Comment