Superheroes in Training

Monday, August 11, 2008

little bit of everything

WAHOO!!! I ran 4 miles today and it felt WONDERFUL! I am excited to be 1/3 of the way to reaching my 1/2 marathon goal.
Some quick Kiddo updates:
MD: He is terrified of kittens. I found this out when we found that the stray cat that my parents had been coaxing to stay and kill rodents was apparently pregnant (No one knew-she looked half starving) Then a couple of days ago my dad showed us the kittens-who were six weeks old. Michael saw them and watched them curiously and then started screeching and bolted into my arms when the first 6 week old kitten started crawling towards him. I tried to show him that the kitty was safe but as soon as that little kitten started crawling towards MD again he started running and pulling me with him.

Oh he also knows what the fingernail clippers do-He tried to practice on me.
and a cute picture: after church he was WORN OUT!!! I hadn't been away from him for 2 minutes before he crashed.
Hyrum:
Well he is growing at a remarkable rate-I had to pull out my 3 to 6 month clothes where I found....A Sailor suit! So that was he wore today and of course I had to take pictures!

And here is a picture of my sister Shannon who came off her mission last week! (Haha thats what you get for playing with my camera Shannon!!! Love you!) It has been WONDERFUL having her home!

3 comments:

The Katy Daileys said...

You rock! 4 miles is amazing! I will just walk on my treadmill and be jealous (I have never been much of a runner, but wish I was). Love your blog and the pix of your darling kids.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the RUN! AMAZING! So do you think the treadmill has helped?

Your boys are adorable! So similar in age to my girls.

Anne-Marie said...

Cute kids! Great picture Shannan! And way to go on 4 miles (on a treadmill, no less!)