Michael has been promoted! He is now a Sergeant and that means more money and more responsibility. He really deserves this and I am so proud of him. I love you Michael!
I saw your blog link on Leah's blog. I just had to come and read. I hope you don't mind. My DH is also in the military and I can totally relate to being a single parent while the spouse is overseas. Mine was in Iraq and he was gone for 15 months. Your boys are very cute. I have 4 myself plus DH. Thank you for your support of a good soldier. :)
4 comments:
this is amazing! I LOVE promotions!
congrats!!
Wahoo! And I love this picture!
I saw your blog link on Leah's blog. I just had to come and read. I hope you don't mind. My DH is also in the military and I can totally relate to being a single parent while the spouse is overseas. Mine was in Iraq and he was gone for 15 months. Your boys are very cute. I have 4 myself plus DH. Thank you for your support of a good soldier. :)
Post a Comment