
The older MD gets the more he cracks me up and the more I fall in love with him. He is feisty, demanding, and sweet! Sometimes i get caught up int the demanding aspect of his personality and forget all the sweet things that he does-I had another experience where he saw me crying and came and brought me his blanket and hugged me. He also is learning so much that I can't even keep up with everything new he does. The other night we had a girls night and we were eating popcorn. I had to bring the kiddos with me and in some ways it was good I did! MD provided me with lots of entertainment. He would grab handfuls of the popcorn then throw it onto the floor until we moved the bowls out of his reach. He then stood in front of the people with popcorn and would stare at them until they would give him one. He then would bring me the popcorn and feed it to me. Then back in front of the person with popcorn to stare them down until he received another piece. He ended up feeding me 5 or 6 kernels before I guess he decided I had had enough-and then he brought me a rag and started wiping my face. I started laughing then! Thats what we do when we finish eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment