Superheroes in Training

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lovely Logan

Well I have decided to stay in Logan for a couple of months-until Michael gets home! I will miss Texas but am excited to stay here and spend some more time with Michael's family who i don't get to see very often. They have been absolutely wonderful! Anyway As My mother-in-law and I were driving into Logan I saw this absolutely beautiful rainbow. I took the picture for my phone so it is not the best quality.Makes you want to be in Logan huh (Shannon, Meg and Crystal hint hint)
Anyway part of me is sad to be away from the family and friends in Texas but I feel so blessed for the opportunity to spend time with family.

3 comments:

The Katy Daileys said...

If I ever moved to Utah, Cache Valley (Logan area) would be where I would want to be. I am a little prejudice since that is where my dad grew up and most of my extended family lives. It is amazingly beautiful. Have you driven up Logan Canyon yet? Go get yourself a rasberry shake before winter comes up by Bear Lake! Are the leaves turning yet? I am definitely jealous that you get to spend a few months there. Good luck and I am glad Michael has such a wonderful family!

Melissa said...

Hope you enjoy your extended vacation! Glad y'all are having such a nice time. I don't blame you for not coming home until hurricane season is over. =) Might as well stay until you know you're out of the clear for sure. Plus I bet Michael's mom is loving having her grandkids close by. Hope Michael is well. When does he come home?

Hartmans said...

missing you in Vidor but glad you are close to family! What a great shot!