Superheroes in Training
Monday, September 29, 2008
Just a glimpse
The Huish Family reunion is well under way! MD is in Heaven.He has 3 older cousins to play with all of which have been so sweet to him and have included him in their games. He plays hard everyday and goes to bed exhausted. the first thing he wants to do in the morning is go outside and when he sees his cousins he gets a huge smile on his face. Yesterday I was watching the interaction and I had a small glimpse at what life might be like in just a year or two-When Hyrum is MD's age. I had no idea MD was so BORED with just me-He has come alive in ways that I have only seen very rarely! What a gift siblings are! I hope that MD and Hyrum play together and enjoy each others company as much as MD is enjoying his cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It happens sooner than you think. Robert and Rebekah are starting to interact well and it makes me so happy. And I'm excited for it to get even better as she gets older. Glad MD is having so much fun! Can't wait for the Hilton reunion!
Isn't it neat to watch your kids interact with others? Especially with family. Can't wait until Christmas when Taft gets to interact with his cousins for the first time.
Post a Comment