Superheroes in Training

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Updates

Michael
He is still exteemly busy. There have been many mornings where i don't hear from him because he is still working on a project. He sits if front of the computer the majority of the day so he is SICK of computers and is ready for a nice LLLOOOONNNGGG break!

Laurie
Doing good. Since I have been up here I have been trying to establish some sort of routine. Exercising was a big part of it. I was running every other morning until I met a mean ferocious dog that scared me so much that I am now doing exercise videos :)

MD
He prays! I love it! He sits and folds his arms and will start blabbering away until he reaches the end where he enthusiastically flings his arms open and exclaims "Ah-Duh!" (That is amen) He cracks me up. He is so opinionated and busy. I definitely get in the way of him having fun. His Grandma and Him have become great friend because she will go and play with him whenever he wants and will do almost anything he wants. Lucky boy!

Hyrum
He is my sweet little mellow boy. He seldom cries, he sleeps through the night and he is happy! i feel like the Lord has sent me this blessing to keep me sane. I know that he is unnaturally good. I had felt from the beginning-from the kicking in the womb- That he was a sweet little boy. i remember thinking about MD that he had a "feisty personality" and was surprised by the sweetness I felt with Hyrum. The Lord knew I needed Hyrum to hug.

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

Laurie,
Thank you so much for the updates. I really love getting on your blog and seeing what you all are up to. We love you!