Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three things tag

3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts

3 Joys
1. My Family
2. My extended family
3. Spaghetti

3 Fears
1. Bees/wasps
2. Husband or children getting hurt
3. Tornadoes

3 Current obsessions/ collections
1. Hmm not sure. Maybe my husband
2. I am liking chick flicks and am going through my in-laws collection
3. I love the weather here in Logan. i love how I can go sit in the backyard without fear of mosquito bites or rain

3 Surprising Facts
1. I like the smell of Hyrums breath
2. I like to dress up for the day even if I am not going anywhere (Not sure if this is a Surprising fact)
3. I am a mother of two boys. sometimes it still surprises me when I think that.

I tag anyone who will actually do this tag.

No comments: