Superheroes in Training

Thursday, September 18, 2008

MC Jiggers Tag

this is a really old picture of MD. He is such a pretty boy!

I got tagged a while back by my good friend Lydia with a fun little tag I haven't seen before! I am excited to have this one be all about my Main Michael Man.

TAG

Name and meaning: Well his First name is Michael so it means of course Handsome, sweet and wonderful. Well in all honesty he WAS named after his dad who IS Handsome, sweet and wonderful. Dunn was after a great, great (not sure how many greats) grandfather

Age: 17 months
Birthday: April 7 2007

Nicknames: Well He has a TON of nicknames. Mc Jiggers, MD, little man, Main Michael Man, Sweet boy, and Mr. Michael are all names Michael and I have come up with but some others that have been added from extended family consist of: Crystal jiggs, Dunners, and Diggers.

Favorite Activities: He LOVES to play outside. After that he likes to be up on a chair by the sink playing in the soapy water (And he sometimes eats the bubbles)

Favorite foods: Well he loves grapes and cucumbers (LOVELY DIAPERS!) In all honesty he loves the healthy foods. He's my little anomoly.

Least favorite foods: Mac and cheese, anything he ate the day before (He likes variety)

Favorite music: Hmm well i don't know but I will pretend it is the song I sing him to sleep with every night "I love you truly" it was the song my mom used to sing me to sleep with.

Favorite toys: Grandpa Ross, Grandma Huish and he likes his toothbrush.....he has gone fishing with it in the toilet (that toothbrush is no longer his toothbrush)

What makes me happy: Going outside and playing in water. Older kids that will play with him!

What makes me sad: Not going outside and mommy taking to long giving him what he wants (he is frustrated at me most of the time :)

I will tag....Rebecca Ross, and Noah Huish

No comments: