Superheroes in Training

Friday, October 10, 2008

Lots to Blog about

I have had NO desire to log lately. I lvoe reading all ya'lls blogs but I feel like I have such a backlash of things to document that I just keep putting it off-which of course means I am adding even more things to the pile! So I decided to try to jump back on the bandwagon and hopefully by me starting this I will be motivated to continue on :)

Starting where I left off Months ago

We evacutated to Utah!
I am going to designate this WHOLE post to the car ride up to Utah-I already mentioned my trip there so i will just let you enjoy the view :)

Starting out in lovely Texas-looks so nice from inside an air conditioned car
We just started out-this was hours before our behinds had gone numb from sitting so long

Same statement as above goes for him as well :)
I just could not get enough of this sky! It was SO BEAUTIFUL! I took about 50 pictures of the sky alone on this trip
This is Michael after the initial excitement of traveling wore off :)
More sky :) I am sure you all appriciate all these lovely pictures :) I think if I was any kind of Artist I would have liked to have a try at painting this


I kind of skipped most of the scenery from mid texas until we hit Utah except the sky :)

No comments: