Well since my camera is broken I cant show what my kids looked like for halloween (They were petty cute though) and am waiting for the pictures that were taken by my kind family members. But I found some pics and thought i would do a little comparison
MD and I


Hyrum and I


How about their daddy?



The First Is Michael, Then MD, Last is Hyrum

Michael

MD
I personally think they look more like me :)
5 comments:
I think they look so much like you, Laurie! Cute pictures!
You're right, Laurie, they definitely take after their momma in looks! Beautiful little boys! Can't wait to see them in their costurmes!
I think it's a toss-up! I wouldn't have said that before, but the picture of Michael on his elbows looks just like Hyrum's picture. Just by looking now though, I do think they look a lot like you! Beautiful (boys)! :)
i think the older they get, the more Laurie they are...
I think they have your cute nose!
Post a Comment