I was SO excited-way more excited the MD was-though he did get into the spirit more at the end
Starting the fun! Like I said I think I was more excited then he was :)
MD was not too excited about the animals tht he could touch-He wouldn't get near the gate until the animal moved AWAY from the gate-It kinda took the fun out of the petting zoo.
I kind of look crazy but MD actually looked like he was kind of having fun!
OK At this Polar bear exibit I couldnt get a good view because there were some very ver excited adults who crowded to the front so the children couldnt see to watch a polar bear do the backstroke-The funny thing is that there was sign saying that is what he was doing but they didn't read it and kept exclaiming "It's like hes performing for us!!!"
It was pretty cool even though I was kinda bummed that those adults didn't make room for the kids to see.




Thanks Marie and Keaton for letting us tag along with you!!!

At the end of the day...Look how tired he looks!
2 seconds into the return trip-He was exhausted!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love the zoo and we will be going the 24th with a group I put together at church (you and Meg wanna meet us there)? You are such a gorgeous girl! I love these pictures of you and MD. I want your cute hair!
so much fun! I LOVE the zoo! We have taken Adalie to everyone in each state we have lived in or visited so far with her....it has sort of become a collection or hobby as of sorts. By the way! He is growing up so fast can you believe it??!?!
I LOVE the Portland Zoo, its so big though you almost have to do it in two days... but oh so fun! looks like you had a ton of fun while you were in Utah/Oregon. Hope Michael is doing well, Doug should be leaving as early as April.. ughh!
Post a Comment