I have one specific dream that crops up every couple of months that is so convincing when I dream it that I always think it is real.
Last night I dreamed that I was at some kind of family and friend function (It was like a camp but it wasn't a reunion) And I noticed one of my back teeth were loose. In my dream I had the thought-"Oh no! I have dreamed this before and this isn't a dream!" Before to long that tooth had fallen out and I discovered that most of my back teeth were loose and were falling out.
The one consolation that I comforted myself with was me thinking that at least I had all my front teeth and most people wouldn't notice :) However right when I was waking up I started to notice that some more teeth were loose.
I have had this dream SO MANY TIMES! Am I subconsciously afraid that I am going to loose my teeth? I didn't think I was but now I am starting to get worried .....
1 comment:
Not that I at all believe that this is what it means, but funny story. I was telling my Grandma about a dream that I had that my teeth kept falling out and she went to go and grab a bar of soap to wash out my mouth... she said that if I was dreaming of my teeth falling out, it meant that I had said something awful or bad about someone or something else and it was coming back to haunt me and my guilt was coming out through my dreams.
Post a Comment