Superheroes in Training

Friday, October 24, 2008

I am trying to be more aggressive and productive in my healthy lifestyle (Which is not so healthy these days) by using my blog as a way to constantly remind me of what I REALLY want (even though eating little debbie snacks ranks right up there with what i really want..in the moment) So in case you are confused as to why all my goals are up on the side for all to see-that is why.

Also Hyrum rolled over from his back to his stomach- I am relieved and excited! My little chunk has shown absolutly no interest in moving forward in anything physical- He has only rolled over twice before-from his stomach to his back and he doesn't really act like he wants to learn to scoot. I mean why scoot when there is a much faster and convenient mode of transportation named mommy?

MD is SO MUCH HAPPIER now that I have realized that the reason he was such a grump was his allergies. The new medicine he is on has created a new person (Or at least reverted him back to the cheerful boy I know and love) He has started doing something that I think is hilarious - He has been bringing me things from our food storage anytime he is hungry- usually a packet of ramen noodles. Lately I have been getting frustrated at him because I have tried to make it clear that the food storage is off limits. So now when he brings me the packet he shows it to me excitedly then pulls it to his chest and with a frustrated look he tells me "no no no!" I guess I throw around that word much to frequently. Today didnt help my cause either when I started laughing. He looked excited and started chunking the ramen noodles and chasing after it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your boys seem so cute!

(and tricare covers ANY E.R. visits no matter where they are... if you are out of your coverage area ALWAYS go to the E.R b/c they have to cover it)