Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My life is SO much eaier when:

  • I feed Md AS SOON as he wakes up
  • I make a big pot of rice on monday and use it in all of MDs meals for the rest of the week-same thing with sweet potatoes
  • I make a huge salad for myself and have it available for the rest of the week
  • My kids take long naps
  • When I realize that all MDs whinig is due to him being thirsty
  • When I make menus-then i don't have to try to come up with something on the spot
  • When cousins come over and entertain my kids
  • When I realize my son doesn't HATE me- he just doesn't agree with my style of parenting
  • When i stay busy- i am so much happier that way

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks Laurie! I am happy for you about Michael coming home as well. I hope all is well. We're all going to be home for Christmas so maybe I will get to see you then.