Superheroes in Training

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sneaking this in


A quick insert

The reason we came home from Utah ealier then we had planned was because last Tuesday Hyrum went to the emergency room and it turned out he has a Urinary track infection. The doctor thinks he has some kidney problems and needs further testing. So we came home so he could get that testing done here where he is covered under insurance (We havent had the chance to enroll him in tricare yet because you need the babies birth Certificate and when we evacuated I forgot to pick it up)

It ha been such a blessing though- We were able to get him home and to the doctor before his medicine ran out-He will have to have further tests but he is so happy and cheerful. He is such a sweet gift to me-I hate the thought that he is sick, but I am so glad we caught it when we did-The doctor said that it could have really messed up his kidneys if continued to go untreated.

Anyway next week is when the fun starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get Mali Su enrolled in time b/c Deers dropped the ball... silly 60 day rule... AND Mali Su had a UTI a couple months back. SO STRESSFUL! hope that all works out ASAP :) Let me know if you need to chat about UTIs or Tricare :)