Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Picture Tag

Rules: just go to your picture file, open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture! Tell a story and then post it and tag 5 friends.

Thanks for tagging me Lydia! I am actually excited to see what picture pulls up

Dum da da Duuuummmm
Well this is a picture of My mother in Law when she was down helping me when I was about to have Hyrum-She was a big hit with all the kids down here! This isn't the picture but I do think I will share a story about an experience I saw during this time.

Michael has SO much fun when Grandma Huish comes down-He literally becomes Grandma Huish's puppy dog and loves to follow her around-However this story does not include Grandma (Sorry grandma) But it does include Grandpa who also came to visit! We had visitors (kinda) that day-Meg came with some of her kids who never fail to make themselves at home immediately. Gavins first words to me usually are "Wawee I want Tweets" and the twins start playing-MD is in Heaven! He loves playing with his cousins-However he is never quite prepared when Amazon Jane decides she wants something he has. This time Grandpa Huish had grabbed a nutrigrain bar for MD and was pulling pieces off for him. Immediately both twins head over. Atticus sort of hangs to the back waiting as patiently as he possibly could (I do believe he bellowed a couple of times to remind Grandpa Huish that he was ready for another piece) However Jane elbowed her way to the front-directly in FRONT of MD. Well MD was not going to have that so he started trying to grab her arms which she conveniently let turn to rubber so as soon as he grabbed them and then when he tried to pull her back she would easily pull her hand down out of his grip. Her facial expression never changed-MD was like a bug that she just kept ignoring, All the while she was getting the treats because MD was so busy fighting her for his spot that he never noticed when Grandpa had a piece for him. Finally in Frustration he reared up and slapped her across the back of her head. I didn't know what to do at that point so I said "MICHAEL!!" He looked at me with lip trembling and then he burst into tears. At that point we (The mothers) decided Jane (Who had never even flinched from MD's attack) could stand back and MD could have his place back because it was HIS grandpa and actually it was also HIS treat. Thank you Jane We are hoping someday you will teach MD to stand up for himself.

I tag
Callie, Melissa, Marie, Becca and Rachel

No comments: