I feel like I am on the downward slope of having a second baby (Course I say this and inevitably it will just get harder) I think I have just gotten used to the idea of stretching myself between two babies.To be fair I have to realize that the Lord sent me a remarkably easy 2nd baby, but even still it was a bit hairy the first couple of months. I just realized after I got back into Texas what pattern my life had settled into- I get up at 7:30 and make MD breakfast (This boy eats like a cow) His breakfast varies between 2 eggs, some bread, his multivitamin, some kind of fruit and a small bowl of cereal or on the off days I substitute oatmeal for the eggs. Then I get Hyrum up and feed him a small bottle (Small being 6 ounces) and then get on to talk to Michael. After we are done I get MD a snack and feed Hyrum some rice cereal then MD goes down for his first (sometimes only)nap around 11. I then start my projects for the day. The last couple of days have consisted of me trying to get a handle on my messy house that I destroyed while packing for the hurricane and left sitting there waiting for me to clean when I came home. it has taken 2 days to clean the living room , kitchen and bedrooms-I still have the bathroom to tackle and the organizing that I need to get done, but I will get to that tomorrow. I always forget how good I feel when I am busy and productive. Anyway I have some new projects that I am excited to work on. I have begun watching HGTV with my dad when I go visit and I have alot of Ideas! Also some blogs I check out have some great home improvement projects. They will be going up on the side on my blog to help me to remember to complete them when I get too distracted with the computer.
I am really enjoying this time-Hyrum is a happy boy and MD is starting to grow up into a boy who understands me! Today he threw some trash in the trash can when asked, brought me his shoes when asked and comforted his brother when Hyrum started Crying. He is such a sweet boy. His vocabulary consists of : Mama, dada, wa wa, bye, diaper and poopy (yes he learned that from me exclaiming when I change his diapers "MICHAEL you are POOOOOPYYY!" and so of course he picked up on that word. He also mimics words like crazy. I am loving watching him learn! Anyway I better go since I am just rambling.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about life with two kids... I can't even remember having just one haha
Post a Comment