"That NOT the baby!!!! The Baby's gone!!!!!!!"
"No Michael that's the baby there on the screen."
"The baby's black? No that's NOT the baby! The baby's dead!!!"
Fortunately there was a picture of a real newborn next to some ultrasound pictures so we were able to explain that these were just pictures and that the baby would look like a baby when he was born. MD was slightly comforted.
Also at the same doctors appointment MD heard a baby crying in the room next to ours and he was convinced he was hearing our baby cry from my belly. I just think my boys are HILARIOUS!
Hyrum has decided he is a big boy. Everytime I ask him a question he will answer it, then follow it with "I'm a big boy!" The other day he overheard his daddy telling MD to "use his man voice" and I think he got confused and now his new title when asked is
"I'm a MAN boy!!!"
Hyrum also had a little "accident" the other day where he fell and scratched his arm. Convinced of the seriousness of his situation he decided band-aids were NOT going to cut it. So we ace-bandaged it :)
4 comments:
ok the ultrasound made me LAUGH!
well the dead part was a bit sad but the rest LOL!
You're kids are so funny!! I love Hyrum's cast!! Soak it up kid!! haha!!
wow...I think that the very last picture of Michael Dunn looks so much like pictures of Michael when he was little.
Hyrum's pouty face: a professional at work
Post a Comment