Baby boy number three will be here in 8 weeks! (Or sooner :) The baby is actually measuring two weeks ahead of my due date and my doctor thinks I will go into labor on my own so technically I have no idea when baby boy number three will actually make his debut. But if he decides to take his own sweet time November 19th is when we will force him to show up.
I hope announcing this so late doesn't offend anyone. I was going to wait until I was 36 weeks along so the pregnancy wouldn't feel as long to me. At one point I debated about waiting until I HAD the baby and suprised everyone with a picture of our sweet baby boy.
Also for some reason I have had the desire to keep this baby all to myself. I received some negative feedback about getting pregnant with Hyrum (Not from anyone who reads my Blog though) and we have been so excited for another boy to join our family that I have wanted to hold onto that without feeling the need to explain my resoning to anyone.
Anyway now I get to gripe!
This pregnancy is SO MUCH HARDER on my body then the first two were. I am not just talking about weight gain (Though that is also an issue-I feel MUCH bigger then with either boy) But my bones and joints ache so bad! The doctor has told me I can't lift either of my children anymore and I have been put on some medicine to help me sleep at night. I am measuring 3 weeks ahead, the baby at todays ultrasound is measuring two weeks ahead and so I guess there is a reason I am so big!
Michael snapped a couple of pics of me today so here you get to see me in all of my glory :) But this baby is definitely worth being so big.
7 comments:
Can I just say you really do look great. Your hair is so long and looks amazing. I hope we can see you guys soon and catch up.
Who cares what everyone else thinks!! Congrats that is so awesome y'all!!! You look great!!
Laurie you look GORGEOUS! What a beautiful pregnant lady you are! So excited to meet boy #3!
And of course I can't pass up saying something about the negative feedback because I got it too. I decided the only thing I would regret would be not getting pregnant when we wanted to because of what other people would think.
Love you Laurie!
Your hair is so long and beautiful, you are GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for y'all!!
Like Crystal I can relate to negative feedback, I'm getting it now. I even got it when I announced in my good news during RS last week. The RS president said, "wait now don't you have 3 already? ages 3,2, and 1?" and I told her happily YES :)
You are a wonderful mama to those boys, I am excited for you to have another!
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
My body did that to me with #3 too! I had to take Ambien and watch tv to sleep and my joints were killing from the first trimester on! I thought nauseau and exhaustion were bad enough...but no...it had to get worse :) (I am jokingly complaining...just in case that is not coming across).
You guys should move to San Antonio...everyone has babies here...and they have them young, so no one can say anything.
How fun for you and your family! That is so exciting! I'm glad I logged into your blog to find out the news! I keep up with everyone's blogs via google reader, but the private blogs don't show up and I forget to check them weeks at a time! Make sure you keep us posted when boy #3 does come and post pictures!!
Congrats Laurie! I am so excited for you to have another precious little boy! It turns out that I am not very good at checking private blogs so I'm sorry that I'm a little late on this! When you comment on my blog, I realize that I haven't checked yours in a while! You look fabulous and your hair is so beautiful. Congrats again!
Post a Comment