I don't know if it is technically fall but the weather here has been cooling off. Tonight we, with our neighbors, congregated outside to visit while the kids played. It felt so good but the temperature kept dropping. Finally the wives huddled under blankets for awhile before I wimped out and headed indoors :)
Tonight was definitely a hot chocolate night so I pulled out a recipe I have been wanting to try and all the kids piled into our house for a cup. Not gonna lie-it was a good recipe. It makes me excited for more cold weather so I have an excuse to make it again.
The boys have been wrestling in the evenings. Its a alot of fun to walk by the room they are playing in and see Hyrum tackling MD.

Kind of reminds me of two ostriches



Hmm I think MD looks a little creepy in this picture but I think it is funny :)
2 comments:
that is totally an uncle Andrew look. Funny funny boy!
that ostrich picture is hilarious!!
Post a Comment