Superheroes in Training

Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling crafty

Michael bought me a sewing machine a couple of months ago and I have just gone crazy! It is something I had no idea I would enjoy but the feeling of creating something and then watching it be used is just so nice. I have made tons of things for this new baby but the other day I was feeling like my 2 boys here needed some of my attention :) this morning I decided to try out a tutorial I found online.

These hats took me about an hour to make and the kids actually kept them on the whole time we were at the park.

I was watching these two kids play together and again I realized how grateful I am that they have each other. It makes me so happy to watch them play and enjoy each others company!
Down time for some snacks!


2 comments:

Celia said...

Laurie, those hats are adorable - I can't believe the things you tackle! I'm so impressed.

I'm glad these sweet boys have each other too...

And I'm glad they have the mommy and daddy they do!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

that's amazing and so impressive!
I have a machine but honestly never use it, thanks for the motivation that it CAN be done!