Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Up and Away!


I think this is such a fun shot of Hyrum:)

We spent another fun day outside (I am trying to fit in as many as we can before it gets to cold. Our neighbors think it will be in less then a month-yikes!) So off to one of the parks we went! Actually the last couple of days have been spent at 3 different parks so I think I will just include all the pics in this one post :)
MD about to jump :) I am not very good at capturing them moment when they actually leap into the air-But I can get A LOT of them preparing to jump :)




I think I am really going to miss these summer days.

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

LOVE those hand holding shots!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

top picture, awesome!
and the picture of you is so great but like my self shots w/my kids
I'm looking and they aren't haha gotta love it!