Sometimes I wonder just how much effect the weather has on my mood. I know on rainy days it doesn't put me in a BAD mood per say, but I always feel like since I have to stay inside anyway I might as well get everything for that week accomplished that day. Well today was a GORGEOUS day! The weather was in the 60's and everything was crisp and clear. I was in a great mood (Probably because of the weather:) and the only thought I this morning when planning my day was that today was a complete outside day and we were going to enjoy every minute outdoors that we could. So after I showered and got dressed we went outside with lunch in one hand and an invitation to all the neighbors to come join us at the park.
I also decided that I wanted to have a morning where I just followed the boys around let them wander and explore nature. Luckily I thought to grab my camera because these kiddos are such cuties :) Really I can't think of a better way to spend a day with my kids.
I love these kind of pictures

Ooooh Dirt!


This is my favorite picture taken today- I think he looks SO cute :)

I am not sure what happened with this picture except I know my camera is getting old. I think it is still a good pic though as he shows me his flower :)

Looking at grasshoppers. MD is learning so much these days-like grasshoppers are mean (He likes A Bugs Life) and that Seagulls eat them.

I think Hyrum is trying to step on a grasshopper. He thinks that Grasshoppers are out to get him and is convinced that one bit him.

Looking at the mountain stream

And ending at the park-where I stopped taking pictures. Their friends joined them shortly and the kids ended up staying there for about 3 hours. When we finally made it home they were so ready for a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment