Superheroes in Training

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kid Candids

Sundays are not the easiest day for me. Most of the time I feel guilty because I listen to all these wonderful people at church talking about how they are spiritually uplifted there but usually I just feel completely drained by the end of it. I think I only get about a tenth of whatever talk is given due to my talkative 2 and 3 year olds. This is not really news though since I think I have blogged about it before. Oh well that is just what is on my mind.

I have been thinking alot lately about keeping the Sabbath day holy. I am not sure I understand exactly what that means. I know the "Thou shalt not's" of it but a lot of times I don't know if an activity I am currently doing is "appropriate" behavior. I did attend a class at education week about keeping the Sabbath day holy and the wonderful woman talked about rearing children being a holy thing. THANK GOODNESS since that is what I mainly do!

Anyway today I started playing around with my new camera and took some candids of the kids. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Celia said...

Laurie, these pictures are beautiful. I especially love the ones of the boys in their church clothes!

Joel and Crystal said...

I LOVE the one of the two boys in their church clothes with their faces up close! You are a good photographer Laurie! Guess it doesn't hurt that you have such photogenic subjects. :)

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

yay for a new camera!
I have been using my phone for months!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

What kind of camera did you get? My processor is starting to go bad and I'll prob have to get a new one soon as well. Those pictures are beautiful!