Superheroes in Training

Friday, January 18, 2008

Correction

Well I got some flack from Michael yesterday about my Blog. He says I make him sound pathetic, sooo I'll try not to do that anymore!
He is finally done with the range Yeah!!!!!!! He has moved onto other classes. Yesterday he was in hand Combat class where they learned to fight each other without weapons. I told Michael there will be a lot to teach our children when he gets home! (Just kidding I am not sure I want them to learn that right now)
He also was in a Convoy class where he learned about different roles of soldiers riding in a tank. Apparently there is a role for everyone. Michael ended up being the driver in this exercise, something he is VERY good at.
They finally got issued their gear so he can at least dress warmer at night. He wants everyone to know that he is doing well and is not having as rough a time as I made it sound!

No comments: