Superheroes in Training

Friday, January 4, 2008

North Carolina

Michael is doing fine, We talked the past two nights and while he does miss home, he has been pretty busy. Yesterday they did a lot of his medical work. It was something like chaos because they had to get 4000 soldiers seen. He has to wake up at 4:00 and goes to bed around 10:00 in the evening. The upside is they gave him a computer, and while he doesn't have the Internet he can play games, so yesterday he called to get some codes so he can play, during his down time. He transfers from the place he is now to Fort Bragg next week.

Its been fine at the home front. The first day was hard but it has been easier each day. I am so grateful for a son to take care of and family around. I have felt the spirit and it has made this easier then I thought. Plus Bishop Sanford told me before I left to go to Utah in December that he was going to keep me busy!
I feel so blessed to have Michael Dunn, and I know when the new baby comes I will feel the same way, (though right now I am pretty nervous) He has been so fun to have around and a great way for me to focus on other things.

Michael Dunn News
He has been so observant lately. Yesterday Clayton came over and wanted to drink Michael's bottle and Michael got real possessive, grabbed his bottle then crawled to me. Clayton, who still wanted Michael's bottle started crawling over to me as well. Michael watched and watched, and right when Clayton was right underneath him, he dropped his bottle on Clayton's head. Jenny Thought it was an accident, but I am not so sure. Poor Clayton. The rest of the time they enjoyed playing together though.

No comments: