Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sweet Day

I haven't heard from Michael in a couple of days.

Today has been a day for sweet moments. The weather was wonderful! Michael and I along with Meg, Kenneth, their kids and their nieces went on a walk and visited. Michael Dunn has been in a great mood all day. He sat and squealed and talked to himself and played with his cousins. At the end of the day I sat down to play the piano and Michael really wanted to join, so I put him into his high chair and pulled him up to the piano. We were playing along when I felt his hand grab onto mine. He pulled my hand off of the piano and started banging around and jabbering. I thought that he had wanted me so I started playing again, and again he grabbed my hand and removed it from the piano. I then realized that I was playing to loud and he wanted to hear himself play!! I was so cute to watch him enjoy himself and has been fun to watch his little personality come out more and more! Again at scripture reading this evening he just giggled and talked to me. I love my sweet boy.

No comments: