Superheroes in Training
Monday, January 7, 2008
News from Michael
Michael is in Fort Bragg. Actually he apparently has been there the whole time he was just in the other Fort Pulk (?) when they landed and he called me the first time. They are staying in tents but Michael will be able to call me a couple of times a week and the weather has warmed up there. Michael said that it was in the high 60's lo 70's during the day. He is doing good, but really missing family. Our conversation was cut short however when Michael Dunn pulled a lamp on top of himself (he broke it) and when I picked him up I discovered he had a very dirty diaper! Michael said he would call in a couple of days so I will let ya'll know more when I hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment