This is the before picture. He is carrying around an Animal Cracker in his mouth. Grandma Ross cut his hair and he was furious! I think it made him even madder that I took a picture instead of picking him immediately up.
I love this picture! He looks so handsome, though I am a little sad. I liked him looking like my little boy!
Michael Dunn hated having his hair cut, and it was hard to watch. I am grateful for my Mom being willing to cut it for me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
sorry i havent been on reading your posts much but i love you and i just read them all and my collective comment is im glad little M.D. is better and they father as well your pictures are so cute and we love you =)
1 comment:
sorry i havent been on reading your posts much but i love you and i just read them all and my collective comment is im glad little M.D. is better and they father as well your pictures are so cute and we love you =)
Post a Comment