Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sick baby, Cold Husband

Michael Dunn went in for his 9 month shots yesterday though he wasn't able to take them because when they took his temperature he was 100.6 degrees. Poor boy, I knew something was wrong with him that morning, he was acting sick, but when I took his temperature it said he was fine. He ended up having to go get blood work done though and they took his blood through his arm instead of his heal! It was horrible! He cried and cried! It was a rough day for him. His fever got increasingly worse throughout the day into the night. I woke him up every 4 hours to take some more Tylenol, and at 2:00 in the morning his fever was up at 102.8 degrees. He won't drink anything but juice and won't eat anything at all this morning. It's been a long night for both of us. The Doctor said that this is a virus and should only last three days.

Well Michael Lamar is feeling better! He is getting over his cold right as the temperature drops in North Carolina. He says that it is around 0 degrees at night and they haven't been issued their winter gear yet so he says they are cold! He is still out on the Gun range, which is losing it's appeal, as a matter of fact Michael says he hates it. They are there for about 12 hours a day and they will continue to be there until everyone passes their tests.

I am doing fine. I am a little tired and worried about my boys but I am feeling good. I am allowing myself off days with Michael Dunn being sick (I don't clean as much, there is a load of clothes in the washer that was put in yesterday, and I am eating horribly). I will get back onto my routine when Michael Dunn is back to normal. I have gone through the first Harry Potter book and have started the second. Also I am trying to get some scrap booking done while I have the time. Now that I know I am having another boy, I feel like I need to start recording things for him as well, since I did it with Michael Dunn. Also I am working on a poster for Primary, so actually I am still pretty busy, I am just not busy with the Normal things :)This is him on Sunday. It was the first time I had seen him enjoy this rocking cow!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I hope Michael Dunn feels better soon. It is so hard to have a sick baby!! All of you are in our prayers!