It had been awhile since I had talked to Michael. I think the last time was Tuesday when he called for 20 seconds to tell me he couldn't talk.
I was however able to talk to him for awhile yesterday night. It was really good. He has been very busy going out to fields on tanks to practice target shooting in the Tank. They have been doing this all week and Michael says there is a lot of down time considering there are 11 Tanks and you only go through once during the day and once at night. He has had a lot of time to catch up on reading his scriptures and talking to people about the church. He has had a lot of missionary experiences as they have been out on the range and it makes me even more aware that this is where he is needed.
We have been so blessed at home. It has been wonderful to be able to talk to Michael when he is able. And some really good news: Michael has a 4 day break where he will be coming home!!! It is in about a month and we are so excited. I booked the tickets on Wednesday and he will be arriving on the 19th of February and leaving the 22nd.
1 comment:
That is soooooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment