Well I went in for a check up at my obgyn and came out with an Ultrasound. It's a Boy! Another boy to join the ranks. It was a wonderful experience. Michael had called it before he left- he felt very strongly that it was a boy and I have felt like it was a boy as well so I wasn't surprised, but it was nice getting the official word. Michael was able to call and I told him before I told anyone else so he got to be at least the first person who knew. I feel so blessed to be able to be a mother again and Michael is excited for another boy to join our family.
Michael talked to me both yesterday and today. The new timing for him to ship out of Fort Bragg into Afghanistan is set for the end of February. He has been out on the gun range for the past couple of days passing off his shots. I believe he is enjoying this part of it, at least the shooting a gun part- he says they are in classes for three hours before they head out to the range every day. On Sunday he was able to go to an hour long sacrament meeting and take the sacrament which was so nice. Michael thought he wouldn't have a chance to attend until he returned home.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!! A boy, I'm so excited for you. We are very much outnumbered, Huish grandsons versus granddaughters. We'll see if Melissa and I will tip the scales back!
Post a Comment