Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4 in the morning

Well since I cant go back to sleep I figured why not spend my time more productively? :) Anyway Last night for Our FHE activity we played Hide and Seek which quickly turned into a game of "riding the Horsey" I love what a good sport Michael is with playing with the boys! Hyrum wanted to be a part of it so bad so Michael would crawl really slowly while Hyrum would crawl underneath him giggling with MD on top giggling. It cracks me up to see Hyrums complete hero worship towards MD. Yesterday I was trying to feed Hyrum some pureed pears but he wanted the beans that were on MD's plate. Finally I just gave in and started squashing beans for Hyrum. However 2 minuted later MD wanted a bite of pears so Hyrum quickly switched gears and finished the pears. Anyway These activities just make me grateful for eternal families. i love watching my family interact and I love watching my children laugh.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am grateful for eternal families too. :)

Brian is such a good husband. After being at school all day, he offered to go to the grocery store late at night so I didn't have to. We always do our shopping in Beaumont. It's cheaper than Vidor.