Superheroes in Training
Saturday, February 7, 2009
early morning vaseline party
I guess I am not one who learns easily from her mistakes. The last couple of mornings I have awoken to the smell of baby powder-Yes it was the SMELL that woke me up. His whole room was COATED! I did not take pictures because I stumbled out of bed, wiped up MD then pulled out the Vacuum cleaner on auto pilot. I wasn't fully awake which is probably why I didn't move the powder out of his reach. Next morning the same thing. This time I was a little frustrated and DID move the powders out of his reach. This morning I slept more peacefully until MD came and woke me up. When I reached down to pick him up my fingers slipped right off of him and I knew immediately that I did NOT want to see his room. I woke up Michael and we threw MD into the tub. Hyrum was awake as well so I went to grab him and watched as he tried to stand up in the crib but his hands kept slipping on the bars. Hyrum was covered as well. MD has successfully covered himself, Hyrum, his carpet, Hyrums crib and some toys with globs of Vaseline. Hyrum got thrown into the tub as well. 3 shampoos later Hyrum and MD still look disgusting and like their hair hasn't been washed in weeks. Anyone know how to get Vaseline out of babies hair??? The solution I am thinking of involves hair clippers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
put dish soap in their hair get it out. Lots of dish soap. NOT dishwasher soap!
First do baby oil to dissolve the vaseline and then do the dishoap to get the oil out. It worked for us! Good luck today. It may take a whole bottle of baby oil, but the off brand works just as well!
Wow! Fun story...to hear. I'm so it was not quite as fun to clean up. I really enjoy reading your blogs Laurie!
i am not looking forward to moments like these, but it's stories like these we will tell their spouses and kids...
Post a Comment