Superheroes in Training

Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Cookie Jar



My sister Meg gave me this new cookie Jar. I have recently discovered that I really enjoy cooking and baking-It is a great way for me to channel my stress AND I love watching people enjoy what I have made :) Quite a stretch from my college days when I only made Hamburger Helper and there was a 50% chance I would burn it :) Anyway I got excited and made a batch of cookies for the jar. I don't really eat them but I think it is a fun idea. I have been pretty conscious of what my kids eat but I think a treat once in a while is a good idea.
Apparently MD thinks so too :)

2 comments:

Hartmans said...

If you don't eat the cookies very often and are afraid they will get hard, just add a piece of bread to the jar when you close it. The bread will soon be hard as a rock, but the cookies should be moist.

Kimberly said...

cute cookie jar...ive heard of teresa's bread trick too...unfortunately cookies never last long enough around this place to try it out...we usually bake at moms and leave the leftovers there so im not tempted all day...but i hear it does work!