Superheroes in Training

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Must be a Blogging Day

Wow I seldom do more then one post a day-Now I am up to three :) Well today is another GORGEOUS day here and I wanted the kids to enjoy it. Hyrum-well not so much. He seems to be going through a clingy stage and gets upset every time I get out of his sight, but MD had a blast! I love that we live so close for him to play with his cousins.



2 comments:

Callie said...

Michael is getting so grown up!! He is such a big boy and so cute!

Melanie said...

Hey girl! I'm having a playgroup at my house tomorrow (Wednesday) from 10-12 & I've love it if you and your boys could make it! I'm trying to help a newcomer to Vidor meet some moms. Let me know if y'all can come!