Well Our family DID in some since celebrate this Holiday. Michael, like I knew he would, was really sweet to me. He made me breakfast and got up with the kids and then took me out shopping. However that is not that abnormal from any other weekend, What can I say- I am just a lucky gal who gets to celebrate the spirit of Valentines day all year long! To end this day Michael is out right now picking up pizza and Ice cream and we compromised with a movie-no chick flick for Michael and no action for me which leaves us with a comedy! Hey I would rather be laughing anyday then sleeping. Here are some fun pics of our "day"

Playing with thier new toys from Grandma Huish-as well as wearing thier new "assesories" :) MD has a new apron and Hyrum a new bib.


Making Dad a valentine card "Hmmm...What should I write?"

On our way out on the town

I get horrible headaches from having to squint, So I was looking for my sunglasses and came across these....

The end of a productive shopping trip

And just for your enjoyment...an old Kissy picture of Michael and I :)
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's you love birds!
Looks like Michael's neck loop pretty long! You can tie it up in the back to make it fit better - or just cut the ribbon and tie it like the one around his waste... Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment