Superheroes in Training

Monday, February 2, 2009

Cowtown

Well I have decided that I am not doing the Cowtown. For the past month I have noticed that my bad knee (one I had 3 knee surgeries on) seems to be getting worse. It started hurting the first time I ran 6 miles and now seems to start hurting sooner and sooner and taking longer to recover so Michael has requested that I not do the run. Good luck to everyone who is doing it! It stinks though because I have already paid for it :) I wonder if I can switch the name on who is running-Anyone out there not pay for thiers yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!! I hope it gets beter! Good luck!!

Joel and Crystal said...

Sorry you won't be able to do the run but good that you are taking it easy on that knee.

Melissa said...

I so sorry to hear about your knee! I was looking forward to finding you in the crowd. Hope you knee gets better. Justin and I just paid for ours the other day.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry!! That's too bad...I hope your knee improves! At least your husband loves you :)