Superheroes in Training

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Michael has asked me on several occasions what I am going to do once my boys are older and eating as much or more then he does. I don't really like to think about it that much because it is a bit of a daunting task when I watch how much they eat ringht now! If they really like what they are eating they both eat about as much as I would. I never understood when people would talk about their babies not eating very much-That was never a problem here-They usually were yelling at me for more when I fed them what I thought they would be hungry for. Anyway I am interested in seeing just how much they will be able to pack away when they are older because these days they sure appreciate their food! Here are the boys-I put MD first when he was alot younger. Sometimes it is just nice to look back in time and remember.

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I feel ya there! Ethan eats more than I would for every meal.. it really is incredible how much they can pack away! I too am a little scared to think how much food I will have to cook for my kids in the future!