Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow for the last couple of days MD has been having a rough time-He is SICK! Poor boy-He caught some bug that made him vomit, run a high temp, projectile vomit, get the shakes and had diareah-(Though what he was pooping was beyond me since he wasn't eating anything) However the original virus quickly morphed into two ear infections and croup. Poor kid is beyond miserable. The first two days he layed on our bed with towels all around to catch the vomit and drank juice and watched all the disney and sesame street he could handle. By Monday he was feeling a little better Today he is up and about though is so cranky and miserable I wish he would just lay in bed and heal while watching The Incredibles. Anyway I took some pictures The first is on Saturday-He was a small ball of misery, but then he was feeling better for popscicles by Sunday :)

3 comments:

Callie said...

Poor little guy!! I hate it when my babies are sick!

Joel and Crystal said...

Poor guy. HOpe he gets better soon. I love the pics at the top of your blog page...so cute!

Anonymous said...

poor baby!! Good luck and I hope everything clears up really soon for you guys!!