Michael outdid himself this year-He always does but being pampered is something I always enjoy. He showered me with gifts, food and attention and I must admit I enjoyed every second of it! One of the things I was looking forward to about my birthday was the day off from dieting! This biggest loser thing is pretty intense and it has been a little crazy at our house lately. (Crazy as in I have had some CRAZY cravings! You would think that after going off of something like sugar for awhile would mean you wouldn't crave it anymore. And actually that was true-but My cravings just switched to something else! There is no rest!)
So Monday I completely ate my weight through chocolate chip cookies and brownies, then finished it with Chinese. I was in heaven! So were the boys in all honesty. There is nothing like having the world revolve completely around you:) Thanks to everyone who made this day a wonderful one! The well wishes, the phone calls and the fun quiz my mom sent to the family about me. I felt so special and loved.
So here are some pictures of my day of food, family and fun!
Here we are relaxing watching Night at the Museum with the boys (Who watched about 20 minutes before we deemed it to scary for their innocent and easily scared eyes!)
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!! I am so glad you had a wonderful day....birthdays are the best.
Love you Laurie and I'm so glad Michael did a good job of spoiling you!
Wow you look so gorgeous in your pictures!!! Happy Birthday I love you tons and cant wait to see you in April!!!
Gorgeous is right!
happy belated birthday! i didn't realize it had come and gone, but i'm glad you had a fun birthday!
Happy belated bday! I'm so glad that it went so well for you. You deserve it! I agree with everyone else that you look so beautiful and happy in your pictures!
Post a Comment