Watching my nephews and nieces (Megs kids :) I was always secretly grateful my kids weren't climbers :) Yeah that's over. Introducing Hyrum the monkey:
Wow, I am a few posts behind on your blog. Your kids are A-DORABLE! I just want to pounce on them and cover them with kisses. Why aren't we next door neighbors anymore? I read your blog and I realize once again how much we are missing! The are so cute, and busy, and fun fun fun! I love you Lou! It makes me want to hop in the car and drive overnight to see y'all!
4 comments:
He sure learned to climb that quickly. Did he make it all the way over?
Oh man, Rebekah does that too. Good luck! :) He's so cute!
oh my word! monkey's are no fun (unless in a zoo haha)
Wow, I am a few posts behind on your blog. Your kids are A-DORABLE! I just want to pounce on them and cover them with kisses. Why aren't we next door neighbors anymore? I read your blog and I realize once again how much we are missing! The are so cute, and busy, and fun fun fun! I love you Lou! It makes me want to hop in the car and drive overnight to see y'all!
Post a Comment